Tuesday 1 October 2013

Busy Weekend

I made arrangements for my boat to be stored and serviced for the winter. Still have a couple weeks left. I also had my canvass top replaced, it looks great. Took the H-girls condo shopping. Donut-Girl changed her mind more times than a normal girl changes shoes. She fell in and out of love with units all weekend. One unit was hard pressed against the Gardiner Expressway. I did learn that the new condo amenity seems to be basketball courts. We checked out numerous suites. I did learn that I will have a spectacular view from my new condo when it is finally built around 2020. Donut Girl may have made up her mind on her own condo by then. Took in a post condo sushi meal with M at 168 Sushi in Mississauga. I love that place. Had to rush back to Etobicoke to pay for my new bimini top.

I attended Matt H. surprise 40th on Saturday night, followed by an early wake-up call Sunday to attend Buffalo Bills game with my Calgary friends. We followed that event with a stop at the original Anchor Bar in Buffalo for wings.

I don't normally push myself that hard on weekends. I looked forward to Monday night when I could finally rest.  

I really enjoy condo shopping even if it is for other people. It was great fun.

My parents returned from a cruise last week and my Dad had welcome news on his improving health. Great weekend indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment