Saturday 12 October 2013

Lifetime Developments

I warned them that I wrote a Blog and that if they continued to fail to respond to my emails that I would write about it.

I gave them over $100k in down payments for a future condo. They cashed my cheques. I had legitimate questions I wanted answered on the construction. I sent them 3 emails spaced over time. I received no reply. I work in the customer service industry and I know what bad service is. This is bad service. It's appallingly bad service.

If you go to their website they brag about their customer service. When you brag about it and fail to deliver, that is even worse. I hope they build condos better than they treat customers.

If you are thinking of purchasing a condo in Toronto and apparently Calgary now, you may want to consider whether customer service is a big deal to you. If it is not then consider Lifetime Developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment