Saturday 7 September 2013

Con Job

Sue-Ann Levy of the Toronto Sun defence of Conservative finance critic Peter Shurman is so pathetic that she should change her job title from Queens Park columnist to Conservative Party shill. Invoking the Jewish holidays into her defence is mind numbing.

Peter Shurman represents the Toronto suburb of Thornhill and yet collects a housing allowance to rent a Toronto apartment. That is wrong pure and simple. The fact that he bought a home in Niagara-on-the-Lake and claims that is his primary residence should offend the people of Thornhill. The taxpayers of Ontario should not pay for his Toronto apartment. That he is the Cons chief finance critic effects his credibility. Hudak signed off on the scam which challenges his claims as a watchdog on financial issues. They were gaming the system to line their own pockets. People know that the purpose of the subsidy is that an MPP from say Thunder Bay can keep his home in T-Bay while maintaining an apartment in the capital Toronto. It is not for local MPP's to buy retirement homes on the Niagara peninsula while the taxpayers pay for your local apartment.

It has been 5-weeks since I was first referred to  a dermatologist and 2-weeks since I went to second clinic for a referral. I am still waiting for a phone call to set up an appointment. Some people think I'm paranoid to think there is a conspiracy to blackball me in the dermatology community because I dared to criticise them. I'll let you know if I receive a call back.

No comments:

Post a Comment