Saturday 14 September 2013

I Was Finally Called

I was called by the the dermatology department yesterday after 5-weeks of waiting. I'm desperate for treatment but I will not call them back. I know it is crazy but I have an unusual amount of integrity and decency. Treating people like dirt is not acceptable to me. I will wait for the second clinic to call me. I was told that wait may be 5-weeks as well. It has been 3-weeks so far.  Even then I may have to wait an additional 2-months for treatment. My psoriasis has never been worse than it is right now. Do you think a member of Kathleen Wynne's cabinet would have to wait this long for treatment? The medical community in Ontario should be ashamed and embarrassed  by the way they have treated me but we all know they don't give a shit.

Speaking of embarrassed and ashamed why wont Pamela Wallin and Mike Duffy resign their senate seats? It reminds me of renowned heart surgeon Senator Keon who was caught soliciting a prostitute in Ottawa. He threatened to resign his position in a cardiac surgery department but not his senate seat. It was the height on arrogance and entitlement. The perks and pension are too good to pass up. Wallin apologised to the people of Saskatchewan but not the people of her home province Ontario. Ontario has two disgraced senators, Wallin and Duffy. Two long time residents who pretend to reside elsewhere.

As a citizen of Canada I hereby demand the resignations of Senators Wallin & Duffy. I will give you until next Tuesday at sundown to resign after which I will hold you in contempt and induct you into my Hall of Dishonour.

Never a big fan of ex-mayor David Miller but he has it right about TFC soccer team. MLSE took the most rabid fans in the MLS and frittered it away with inept management a complete disregard for the in game experience. I honestly believe that MLS should take over the team, suspend it for a couple of years and bring in new ownership. Fold it up and start from scratch. One day they may field a winning team but they will never recover the fan base that they alienated. They are gone forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment