Tuesday 26 February 2013

Brawler Has A Home

Looks as though I found a home for the Brawler, within walking distance of my condo. This is exciting news. Only 2 months to launch date. I appointed Jimmy as Safety Officer in-charge of running safety drills. Jimmy will also handle all fire fighting equipment and report directly to Ryan, or Mariana as a senior officer on the Brawler. He will also be charged with distribution of alcoholic beverages and cutting off unruly passengers. Jimmy will be like the Robert Shaw character from Jaws, regaling passengers with stories of his colourful past.

It looks as though May 24 weekend will be the first on board party for lakeside fireworks. We'll also have a launch party prior to that. I think it is time for people to seriously consider whether they want to be banned from The Brawler?

If I didn't have the worlds largest head, I would order a Captain's hat. My head is so large in circumference that the Navy did not have a large enough beret to fit it. When I had a full Afro in high school you could have hid small children in my hair. My frizzy hair had its own electrical field. The only person I have ever seen with a bigger head was Pumpkin Head, an underwriter at my old company. His head was so big that he had to enter a room sideways. He sometimes fell off his chair because his gigantic head would effect his balance. His glasses had extension cords to reach his ears. Pumpkin Head had to move his whole body when he turned to talk to you, because he had trouble turning his neck. I'm not kidding about Pumpkin Head, he really does exist. I'm banning Pumpkin Head from the boat, because if he fell in the water, I'm not sure how we would get him back on board?

No comments:

Post a Comment