Tuesday 19 February 2013

Indian Food from Hammertown

I had some fine Indian food this weekend in Hamilton while visiting the parents.
Looking forward to consuming Hamilton pizza in the near future. During the week I have been sticking to salads and sushi. I have become quite the connoisseur of fresh fruits since I changed my eating habits. I have been adding blue & blackberries to my instant oatmeal at breakfast.

I don't understand why PM Harper feels the need to spend $5M a year on a religious freedom watchdog. Seems like sap to his loony right wing base. How about paying down the deficit, or a tax decrease to working stiffs? Every year this government raises our taxes, yet run record deficits. They have yet to cut into their bloated civil service. This a socially conservative government, when we are crying out for fiscal conservatives like Paul Martin.

Gotta love Brian Mulroney for calling, Brian Mulroney, a great PM on the weekend. In more enlightened countries he would be in jail, for taking a brown paper bag full of cash from a lobbyist. Tell me again why Ben Mulroney is on TV, when I have yet to meet a single person that can stand the sight of him?

Not impressed by Kathleen Wynne the new premier of Ontario. Just like the last Toronto mayor's race, there is no one running for premier of Ontario that is worthy of a vote. We must be able to attract better leaders in Ontario.

I find myself following new Canadian tennis star Milos Roanic more and more. I have to believe that he will challenge for a Grand Slam title in a few years.

I note that a few years ago ESPN's Bill Simmons announced that he was going to pick an English Premier soccer team to follow.  He soon gave up and never did follow the league. I feel the same way. I want to like the league, I just can't get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment