Tuesday 12 February 2013

What is Going On Around Here?

It is Black/African Diversity month at my company.  As a White/African, born in Nigeria, should I be upset that I'm excluded? Should we get our own month? I don't want to be included with the white South Africans. They are a little tainted and not as legit as me.

I'm down over 30 pounds (30.5). I had to shop for jeans 4-inches smaller, than jeans I bought in December. I now have the Rod Stewart jeans from the early 1980's.

I had the best sushi buffet with Mariana this week. She promised to show me the diversity of foods in the sushi world. I was shocked at how great the food was. Apparently it is also good for you. Not in a million years would I have dropped into that restaurant, now I can't wait to go back. I thought I ate too much food, but I actually lost weight. You could not eat the amount we ate every day, but it would be a good once a week cheat meal.

I'm down to two days left in the 45-day challenge. I have lost a crazy amount of weight. I still need to lose a bunch more, but I'm more determined than ever. I think I can lose the weight this summer.
I would like to be down another 7-10 pounds before I go to our annual Myrtle Beach golf trip in late March and 15+ pounds by the time I launch my boat in May.

The cartoon below is a good natured tribute to the Henriquez family, they dared me to draw their Mom Aida without incurring her wrath. I'm looking forward to getting them out on the boat, along with members of the D'Arcy family and many friends that manage to escape the "banned from the boat" list.

Now that I have lost weight I'm thinking of banning anyone that weighs more than me, with the exception of KJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment